Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 5.

Sunday, beautiful Sunday.  We are usually always early risers, but we a getting lazier as each day goes by.  At this point we don't seem to care.  We are so happy with our accommodation, so happy that Liam is loving this holiday, so happy Garmy is finally relaxing, so happy we are happy  ♦♦



Today is relaxing day, do whatever each one wants to do.  So we start off with breakfast, we have eaten breakfast each day at the Kamuela (it was free with our villa) so it's Sunday lets venture out.  We cruise out the front, maybe the Cat & Fiddle, we saw a yummy breakfast menu board there, but as we walked and talked I said I read a review on the The Trophy, that it wasn't fancy but good value for money.  So we crossed the road and sat down, ordered, ate and left.  It was okay, definitely not fancy but okay.  What we did enjoy was some little shops there.  Especially a lady with the usual items to sell right at the front near the street.  She thoroughly enjoyed our Aussie humor, Garmy stripping off his shirt and trying on bintang singlets in the shop.  We had fun with her and made sure we bought a few things.  She was also very interested in Liam.  He didn't come into the shop, he just hovered around the door.  At first she didn't understand the reason why he doesn't talk much, but she was genuinely interested and actually cared about our story.  Nice lady.

Back to villa.  Liam has his shopping from the last few days put in special places in his room.  I chuckled when I saw the 2 tigers from the Marine & Safari Park up on his pillow.



Boys have there first swim for the day.  A bit of sunbathing and relaxing.  Not for me thanks guys, I want to go shopping.  There faces were priceless, there is no way they want to go anywhere near a shop.  So I decide to go on my own.  I feel very comfortable with Sanur and I don't hesitate to head off on my own.  Kamuela shuttle to Hardy's will do me just fine.

I enjoyed just looking around, I didn't really have much to get, but of course found a nice top for myself and some thongs for Liam.  Left Hardy's and walked along both sides of the street.  I loved coming across places that I have read about on Trip Advisor. Found the DVD shop not far from Hardy's.  I did quite well in there, and had a chat with a couple of ladies that were on holidays.  I wasn't sure where Tootsies was and asked them.  Now I know, I will probably have to go there next time we are in Bali.  I decide to return home, I give the Kamuela a ring and their shuttle is there in no time to collect me.  When I arrive the boys are having another swim.



Order Nasi Goreng from room service, make a booking for Garmy to have massage this afternoon.  I chose a DVD to watch, and I can remember it starting and that is all until I woke up at the end!  Oh well. 

Garmy had his massage, he said it was good, but I don't think he really enjoyed it as much as I had.  Tonight we are going back to Caramel Restaurant near the pool for dinner.

Dinner was beautiful, the weather has been fantastic, so sitting out in the evening is very pleasant.  We haven't really had many mozzie sightings, but we also use Bushmans, so all good there.

It's now time to finish the day with a delightful hot shower ♣
Climb into our lovely comfy bed.  Air-con on low, ceiling fan gently moving the air.........zzzzzzzzzz

Fifth day in Bali a complete success.


No comments:

Post a Comment